The Private Investigation Agency – Detectio is a modern detective agency and an industrial intelligence agency. We specialize in gathering information for institutions and individual clients, as well as in finding evidence for court trials, both under civil and penal law (at all stages of the proceedings and out of court). We use advanced methods of finding information.
The agency is successfully operating since 2009. Its creator and managing director is Marian Szpała, MA – a retired officer of the Police Headquarters in Warsaw. Our agency has been entered into the register of companies operating in accordance with the Act on Detective Services held by the Polish Minister of Internal Affairs. All of the agency’s employees responsible for conducting detective operations have valid detective licenses.
What makes us a leader among detective agencies?
- Personnel and human resources: The Private Investigation Agency cooperates with and uses the expertise of retired task-force and police officers, graduates of the Police Academy in Szczytno as well as of various civil universities with years of professional experience. We combine experience with honesty, self discipline, reliability and a high work ethic. Thanks to this, we are able to provide our clients with the highest quality of service.
- Favorable prices, discounts and special offers: During the last two years our offer met with remarkable interest and our clients were able to complete their desired goals. The Private Investigation Agency uses a clear method of pricing services. As a special offer for our future clients, consultations and service realization planning are free of charge. We are aware of the fact that investigation services provided by legitimate agencies are not cheap. Therefore, we are open for price negotiations.
- Operating lege artis (always in accordance with the law and work ethics): Our agency was placed in the register held by the Polish Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration, which allows it to operate within the framework specified by the Act on Detective Services. All of the agency’s employees responsible for conducting complex operations have valid detective licenses. We take part in court trials as witnesses, presenting evidence for the benefit of the client. Some of our investigators are members of the Polish Association of Licensed Private Investigators.
- Unique products and services: In addition to the standard set of services, the Private Investigation Agency – Detectio offers products unavailable in other detective agencies. An example of this is the modern “intensive looking on business” (ILB) product type. To our corporate clients we offer lie detector tests and criminological analyses.
- Technologically advanced services: To minimize our clients’ expenditure we introduced GPS surveillance into our set of services.
Private Investigation Agency – Detectio Professionalism and Discretion
Marian Szłapa, MA